Farm Management Reports

Farm Management Plans cover the Integrated Land Management of the site and we specialise in this sector with an extremely high success rate without VCAT. Julie from NRLinks is a qualified town planner and has a degree in Sustainable Agriculture and often presents classes on this subject to the Victorian Planning Institute.

A farm management plan is required in Farming Zone to demonstrate the capacity of the site to undertake the proposed land use. To date we are the only company that can complete a Land Capability Assessment for the Agricultural Class of land; meaning we can meet the requirements of mitigating productive agricultural land.

NRLinks also deals with Farming Zone sites that are partially or fully covered with remnant vegetation please see our page on Integrated Land Management.

NRlinks can provide for a small fee a pre-application assessment to determine whether we think the application would be approved and will only take on applications that we feel can be approved.

Tree Icon Colour

Planning does not need to be a nightmare
when you chose a qualified consultant

So much can go wrong without the right urban and rural town planning advice and report preparation
- a qualified and experienced planning consultant can help you throughout the entire process of planning without the nightmares