Urban new homes are in built up areas such as General Residential Zone, Neighbourhood Residential Zone or Township Zone

These developments involve a review of the planning scheme for your site and a preliminary review of what can be undertaken and we can provide you with a fee proposal for the reports that are normally required to submit the application to council. These subdivisions rely on the ability to connect to services and what services are available and whether setbacks and issues such as rescode can be achie

About - NR Links

Documentation or work required is likely to be:

Other speciality reports such as Bushfire, Koala Reports or native vegetation maybe required along with these applications.

What makes us different?:

Otherwise with multiple consultants one changes means that it can trigger amendments on other reports which will involve more cost to you! 

Tree Icon Colour

Planning does not need to be a nightmare
when you chose a qualified consultant

So much can go wrong without the right urban and rural town planning advice and report preparation
- a qualified and experienced planning consultant can help you throughout the entire process of planning without the nightmares