Rural new homes can be in Low Density, Rural Living, Rural Activity, Rural Conservation or Farming Zone. 

These development applications involve a review of the planning scheme for your site and a preliminary review of what can be undertaken and we can provide you with a fee proposal for the reports that are normally required to submit the application to council.

Subdivision - NR Links

Documentation or work required is likely to be:

In these applications we review at a Preliminary stage for approval for effluent and the capacity for approval in Farming Zone.

What makes us different ?:

Otherwise with multiple consultants one changes means that it can trigger amendments on other reports which will involve more cost to you! 

Tree Icon Colour

Planning does not need to be a nightmare
when you chose a qualified consultant

So much can go wrong without the right urban and rural town planning advice and report preparation
- a qualified and experienced planning consultant can help you throughout the entire process of planning without the nightmares