Rural Subdivision

Subdivision - NR LinksSubdividing into rural areas can seem daunting not knowing what can be achieved along with issues such as native vegetation, bushfire, salinity, flood areas. NRLinks specialising in these areas and can provide a quote for planning and surveying costs along with power, road upgrades, water, sewer and water main extensions that can be required.

Don't start a proposal only to find you hit a large bump in the road or need to stop the development; you can waste thousands on a permit that cannot be achieved or comes with costs that make the proposal unviable.

We undertake subdivisions in all rural zones including LDRZ (Low Density residential), RLZ (Rural Living), RCZ (Rural Conservation Zone), RAZ (Rural Activity Zone and FZ (Farming Zone).

Rural subdivisions of open land are often in Rural Living, Low Density, Rural Activity or Farming Zone.

These subdivisions involve a review of the planning scheme for your site and a preliminary review of what can be undertaken and we can provide you with a fee proposal for the reports that are normally required to submit the application to council.

What makes us different?:

We work on the entire project so changes are in house during the report phase dont incur extra costs

We specilise in all areas so can understand all issues that can apply such as native vegetation offsets or BAL levels

Over 17 years with nearly 100 permits completed we have had one refused- mind you we were also not given the opportunity to amend this

We have to date not had to take any applications to VCAT

We are multi skilled producing not only all of the reports but the drawings electronically on cad

Otherwise with multiple consultants one changes means that it can trigger amendments on other reports which will involve more cost to you!

Documentation or work required is likely to be:

We can also go through your permit for a set fee of $195 to guide you on how to complete the permit and arrange a quote for the Title Survey work and conveyancing.

Planning application for a subdivision at Clunes...
Planning application for a three-lot subdivision at Snake Valley...
Two-lot development under a Bushfire Management Overlay and Land Subject to Inundation Application was Approved. ...
Tree Icon Colour

Planning does not need to be a nightmare
when you chose a qualified consultant

So much can go wrong without the right urban and rural town planning advice and report preparation
- a qualified and experienced planning consultant can help you throughout the entire process of planning without the nightmares